- Stargaze under pristine night skies on the Skeleton Coast
- Search for ancient Welwitschia mirabilis plants in the Namib Desert
- Spot desert-adapted elephants and trek rhino on foot in Damaraland
- Beachcomb the shipwrecked sands on the Skeleton Coast
- Climb to the top of Sossusvlei’s famous Dune 45
Hundreds of miles of well-maintained and virtually empty roads through spectacular landscapes make Namibia a great place for a self-drive holiday. You can stay in good value guest farms, or luxury lodges.
Small group tours
Alternatively, we offer a wide range of group tours, including budget camping, luxury camping and accommodated.
For a spectacular birds-eye view of this beautiful landscape, and ideal if you want to maximise what you see in a short period of time, consider travelling between camps by light aircraft. It's a wonderful way to get a sense of topography and scale of the country.