With a private beach and landscaped gardens, the beauty of the outdoors extends to the indoors at the Zoetry, a luxury boutique all inclusive hotel often named as one of Mexico’s most exceptional. There are 90 beachfront suites, some with private terrace, outdoor shower or plunge pool. Bathrooms are elegantly designed in marble and glass with luxurious amenities. A member of the ‘Small Leading Hotels of the World’ , the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, is well known for their cuisine. There are three restaurants offering a superb selection of gourmet dining and an option to enjoy private dining can be arranged. Expert chefs use locally grown ingredients to create spectacular and organic dishes to compliment the vast choice of wines at the award winning restaurant, La Canoa.
Activities available include tennis, ping pong, kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, wind surfing and for those who prefer to relax, there are yoga classes and the Spa which boasts the first Thalassotherapy centre in North America. Beauty treatments, sauna and steam room/ Hammam are also available for your ultimate relaxation. Overlooking the outdoor, freshwater pool with magnificent views of the ocean, soak up the tranquil atmosphere or slow down the pace further and absorb the soothing sea views from the library whilst catching up on your reading. The focus here is on wellness and relaxation, to rejuvenate the body and nourish the soul in luxurious surroundings.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours