- Explore the Okavango Delta by mokoro, the world’s only inland delta
- Game view by boat on the mighty Chobe River
- Visit Mma Ramotswe’s home town of Gaborone
- Learn how to survive in the Kalahari Desert
- Search for ancient stone-age tools on the Makgadikgadi Saltpans
- Search for aardvark, bat-eared fox and bushbaby on a night game drive
Landlocked Botswana, in the heart of southern Africa, offers spectacular game viewing in vast untouched wilderness areas. The Botswan safari adventure is unique, with opportunities to see a host of animals and birds, including most of the big five, undisturbed in their natural habitat.
Wildlife and tourism are key to Botswana’s economy; nearly one sixth of the country is dedicated to permanent, well-managed private (unfenced) reserves and national parks, the most famous of these being the Moremi Game Reserve, at the centre of the Okavango Delta. Tourism employs about 45% of all the people who live in northern Botswana.