Pioneers of responsible travel, Rainbow Tours specialises in tailor-made holidays to Africa, Madagascar and Latin America. Rainbow Tours' expertise has been recognised with four best tour operator awards in the Guardian / Observer Travel Awards over the last ten years.
If you believe that you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please send us a CV, cover letter and travel profile to email@example.com
SALES MANAGER, REGENT HOLIDAYS
- Do you thrive in a busy and fast paced sales environment?
- Do you have experience of managing a highly experienced sales team?
- Are you well-travelled?
- Do you possess the skills to inspire and motivate a team on a daily basis?
- Are you passionate about nurturing relationships with our clients?
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering sales targets and KPI’s?
- Have you experience both in people development, coaching and team meetings?
- Do you have a proven record of increasing sales through sales call model coaching?
- Are you happiest when you are in the thick of the detail, supporting your team to deliver the very best for our clients?
- Are you experienced in reporting back to the business the success achieved in your team and in your role?
- Do you love to work as part of a team to improve performance?
Then we'd love to talk to you!
Regent Holidays, part of The ITC Luxury Travel Group, have been pioneering travel experiences to a wide range of unique and off-the-beaten track destinations since 1970. Their travel experts are passionate about creating the perfect tailor made holiday or group tour for their clients to destinations including Russia and its neighbours, the Balkans, the Baltics, Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central and East Asia, and Iceland.
The position is based in our Bristol office. If you believe you have what it takes to work for the best and can demonstrate the following skills, then please do get in touch:
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver sales targets and company KPI’s
- Provide operational support
- Manage a team of highly experienced and target focused sales consultants
- Lead, inspire, coach and develop a team to achieve their personal goals
- Be solution focused when troubleshooting
- Measure and report on your team’s performance to Senior Management
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730 and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Late shifts may be required during peak winter months.
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: Paula Hodkinson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application form here
Job Reference: ITCProduct
Department: Product Department
Closing Date: 10 March 2017
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
Purpose of role:
To provide administrative and commercial support within the Product team at ITC Luxury Travel Group (including ITC Luxury Travel and Western and Oriental). To assist the Product Executive (PE) and Product Managers (PMs) in the achievement of the company’s financial targets and key performance indicators through the effective management and maintenance of all product related information and processes. Delivery of fast, accurate and enthusiastic service and support within the department and to internal departments is an essential part of the role.
• Excellent attention to detail and numeracy.
• Professional and well presented with confident verbal and written communication
• High level of personal organisation and prioritisation of work
• Good Microsoft Word & Excel skills
• Works well under pressure and able to work under own initiative
• Flexible and able to deliver results within agreed deadlines
If you enjoy working within a team and contributing to the team’s success, have an interest in the travel industry and you are enthusiastic with a commitment to developing existing and new skills then we would love to hear from you.
Please complete and submit the below application form, your CV, and a short summary of why you would like to work for ITC Luxury Travel to Paulahodkinson@itc-uk.com
To download the application form, please click here.